Here at The Pisanchyn Law Firm we think it’s important to educate people on our different areas of practice. Each week we compile a list of important facts that most people don’t know, and as a result, could harm them or their claim. As the week goes on we share more information on each fact.
1. 16% of adults are forced by insurance companies into financial difficulty after an injury.
2. Insurance companies take advantage of the fact that most people don’t know their initial offers after an accident or injury are low, and get away with it.
3. Everyone with an insurance policy in Pennsylvania has to have Medical Expense Coverage having this as is on your policy may not be enough.
4. If an accident puts you out of work you could lose your monthly income unless you have this optional coverage on your policy.
5. If you’re worried your insurance premium will be increased after you report a claim, don’t be. The insurance company can only increase your rates for one reason.
Is there a particular practice area you’d like to know more about? Let us know! We are always looking for ways to help our clients, friends, families, and acquaintances and with your feedback we can get you the information you need. Comment on this post, send us a message on Facebook or Twitter, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any suggestions or topics you’d like to know more about.