Some truck drivers can take foolish risks or keep driving through mandated rest periods. The result can be a devastating tractor trailer accident.
At Pisanchyn Law Firm, we represent victims of truck accidents and other acts of negligence. We work to help our clients obtain medical care and compensation for the wrongs done to them. Our firm has a record of success in such cases and a determination to prevail for our clients.
We’ve seen cases where the causes of truck accidents include:
- Insufficient driver training
- Driver fatigue
- Long work-shifts
- Unrealistic schedules
- Truck drivers driving under the influence of drugs and alcohol
- Dangerous or reckless driving
- Cell phone use
- Failure to install blind spot mirrors
- Poorly maintained brakes
- Overloaded or oversized trucks
- Poor driving conditions (fog, snow, rain, or smoke)
- Truck defects (defective tires, safety systems, lights, and other equipment)
- Hiring illegal aliens who cannot read and follow traffic control signals
- Fixed log books
For the 8th time in the past two years The Pisanchyn Law Firm has obtained well over $1 Million in Tractor Trailer Accident cases. To say the Pisanchyn Law Firm are excellent Tractor Trailer and Personal Injury attorneys is an understatement. We make the person and company whose fault it was pay, which saves other persons lives by way of sending a message to these negligent truckers and trucking companies. Learn more about our recent cases here.
Not only are our Pennsylvania tractor trailer accident attorneys on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, we also offer free consultations and representation for tractor trailer accident victims until we win your case and even then you will never pay out of pocket; we will only be paying you the money you deserve.
If you or a loved one have been injured by a tractor trailer accident call the Pisanchyn Law Firm now for a free consultation at 1-800-444-5309.