It is important to be aware of potential safety hazards when it comes to children’s toys. While toy safety standards have improved over the years, there are still some toys that pose a danger to children.
Some of the most dangerous toys include:
- Small toys or toys with small parts: These can pose a choking hazard for young children.
- Toys with projectiles: These can cause eye injuries or other harm if not used properly.
- Riding toys: These can cause serious injuries if children are not supervised or if they are used in unsafe areas, such as near traffic.
- Magnets: If swallowed, magnets can cause serious internal injuries.
- Toys with strings or cords: These can pose a strangulation hazard if they become tangled around a child’s neck.
- Chemical-based toys: These can cause harm if they are ingested or if they come into contact with a child’s skin.
- Electric toys: These can cause electrical shock or burns if not used properly.
It is important to carefully review the safety warnings and age recommendations on any toy before purchasing it for a child. Additionally, it is important to supervise children while they are playing with toys and to teach them how to use toys safely.
If you believe that a dangerous toy has caused harm to your child, it may be helpful to consult with an experienced attorney who can evaluate your case and advise you on your legal options. They can help you determine if you have a valid claim for damages and assist you in seeking compensation for any harm your child may have suffered.
OUR PENNSYLVANIA DANGEROUS TOY INJURY LAWYERS CAN HELP
We have prosecuted numerous cases of this nature and can honestly pledge to you, without any equivocation, that should we accept your case, we will make completely sure that you get the justice you deserve.
For these reasons, when you retain the defective toy injury attorneys at the Pisanchyn Law Firm you know that you have a first-rate Law Firm that will fiercely pursue your rights and the money you deserve. As we have pledged, you will never pay a fee until we win your case.
Please, call toll free at 1-800-444-5309 for a free consultation. We have offices in Pittsburgh, Scranton and Harrisburg and will travel to you.