Hollenback Amputation Attorneys
The loss of a limb is a devastating incident that most people cannot even imagine. Amputations are sometimes medically necessary due to traumatic accidents, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, cancer, infections, and tumors. However, in inconceivable medical malpractice and negligence cases, the wrong limb could be removed or a limb could be removed without medical necessity being dictated to the patient.
If you or a loved one are the victim of a traumatic amputation or lost a limb as a result of an accident or malpractice, fill out the form or call 1-800-444-5309 to contact our Hollenback amputation attorneys and to set up a free consultation.
COMMON CAUSES OF AMPUTATION
Amputations are not only a result of disease or malpractice. Traumatic events can cause the loss of a limb. Traumatic events include:
Amputation injuries that occur as a result of a work injury typically happen when the victim is operating dangerous machinery like forklifts, band saws, trash compactors, or conveyor belts.
COMPENSATION IN AMPUTATION INJURY LAWSUITS
When you have lost a limb due to the negligence of another person or persons, you may be able to get compensation for the loss. Losing a limb leaves patients with countless medical bills, possible on-going surgical procedures, lifelong disability, and lifelong pain and suffering.
You could receive compensation for all that you have endured after an amputation injury accident. Our Hollenback amputation attorneys at The Pisanchyn Law Firm want to help you gain some peace of mind after this devastating event. We will stop at nothing to ensure you get the compensation you deserve.
Call toll free at 1-800-444-5309 for a free consultation. We have offices in Scranton, Harrisburg, Philadelphia and Pittsburgh and will travel to you.
COMMON CAUSES OF CATASTROPHIC INJURIES
DAMAGES FOR CATASTROPHIC INJURY CASES
- Medical Expenses – You may have had to undergo surgeries or go through rehabilitation, or you may require permanent use of a medical device or medication as a result of your injury.
- Loss of Income – If the injury put you out of work, you may be entitled to receiving compensation for those lost wages.
- Loss of Quality of Life/Emotional Damage – you may also be entitled to compensation because of the emotional damage that you suffered from the accident.
CONTACT US TODAY FOR A FREE CONSULTATION!
- Attorney Services
- Catastrophic Injury Attorneys
- Construction Accident Attorneys
- Medical Malpractice Attorneys
- Surgical Error Attorneys
- Traumatic brain injury
- Workers Compensation Lawyers
- Wrongful Death Attorneys