The following were the top 10 most frequently cited standards by Federal OSHA in fiscal year 2015:
- Fall protection, construction
- Hazard communication standard, general industry
- Scaffolding, general requirements, construction
- Respiratory protection, general industry
- Control of hazardous energy (lockout/tagout), general industry
- Powered industrial trucks, general industry
- Ladders, construction
- Electrical, wiring methods, components and equipment, general industry
- Machinery and Machine Guarding, general requirements
- Electrical systems design, general requirements, general industry
Don’t become another statistic. If you’ve been hurt on the job at a construction site in Pennsylvania, or if you have lost a loved on due to a dangerous work site, fight back. Our experienced Pennsylvania OSHA violation lawyers can work with you and help hold construction companies accountable for their reckless behavior.
Information is power. We know how to find the right evidence, ask the right questions and build a solid, successful legal strategy for each client. Call (800) 444-5309 and schedule a free case evaluation. Contact us today.