We hope that you are staying well as we all continue to co-exist with COVID-19. Our team in the Northeast is anxiously awaiting joining our Pittsburgh branch in the yellow phase of re-opening and we are sure many of you are, too.
Effective this Friday, June 5, we wanted to share the precautions each of our offices will have in place so that we may continue to serve you, in person, in the safest way possible.
Under the Governor’s guidelines for reopening, and in conjunction with guidance from the Centers for Disease Control, all Pisanchyn Law Firm offices will be open for in-person consultations, depositions, and client meetings. Our offices will have the following safeguards in place:
- All meetings will be by appointment only, and will be done via telephone when possible. If you need to speak to our attorneys, please call 1-800-444-5309 and set up an appointment with our staff. This is to help us ensure that we are following and allowing proper physical distancing.
- All clients and staff are required to wear a face covering or face mask while in our offices.
- Each high-touch surface in our offices (door handles, tables, desks, etc.) will be frequently disinfected to further protect our staff and clients.
While our offices may operate slightly different than they have in the past, please know that this does NOT impact the work we are doing for YOU. Our attorneys are continuing their unwavering dedication to helping our clients and victims of injuries or work-related illnesses.
HOW WE ARE SERVING OUR CLIENTS
- We are investigating possible cases on behalf of prospective clients and providing FREE consultations via phone or video;
- We continue to aggressively negotiate with insurance companies, hospitals, and major corporations – refusing to let them slow down the pace of litigation because of the stay-at-home order;
- We are scheduling and taking remote depositions to keep our clients’ interests moving forward;
- We are continuing to serve and respond to discovery requests;
- We are engaging experts and reviewing their reports;
- We are mediating cases;
- We are pushing opposing counsel to agree to rescheduled trial dates as close in time to the original dates as possible; and
- We’re in frequent contact with our clients via phone or video regarding developments in their cases.
As we have always shared, we do not just want to be your attorney at the time of an injury, we want to be your attorney for the rest of your life. Now, more than ever, we want connect with you and offer some assistance during this stressful and confusing time. Please review these COVID-19 resources that we feel could be of value at this time.