IVF and Fertility Malpractice Attorneys
Going through fertility treatment is an experience that can cause of a lot of anxiety and different emotions for parents. While there is no treatment that can guarantee a successful pregnancy, you need to make sure that you feel safe in the knowledge that the fertility clinic you choose is providing a good standard of care during the course of your treatment.
If you have received negligent care, you can file a medical malpractice action against the fertility clinic and the negligent medical professional whether it is a doctor or nurse. You can file for compensation if you have received negligent care during the course of:
- In vitro fertilization (IVF)
- Artificial insemination
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI)
- Pre-implantation genetic diagnosis (PIGD)
- Intrauterine insemination (IUI)
- Embryo testing
- Surgical sperm retrieval
Common IVF Errors
Whether a clinic’s staff or the medical equipment used is to blame for the error, you can file a claim against both the individual as well as the organization.
Some common IVF errors that can occur include:
- Loss of the eggs or sperm that has been extracted from the couple
- Reduced fertility as a result of surgical negligence
- Injection of the wrong sperm
- Embryo implantation into the wrong women
- Insufficient screening of donor sperm
- Inadequate surgery and inappropriate advice
- Accidental destruction of embryos
Our Fertility Mistake Attorneys Can Help
If you or a loved one has experienced injury, permanent health issues, or death after the use of a fertility specialist, or after a fertility treatment, you should contact our Pennsylvania fertility attorneys at The Pisanchyn Law Firm so we and our team of medical experts can review your case.
Call now toll free at 1-800-444-5309 for a free consultation. We have offices in Scranton, Harrisburg and Pittsburgh and will travel to you.