Vision Loss Injury Lawyers
A victim of a vision loss injury experiences immediate changes to everyday life and is not able to continue the activities, job, or way of life he or she had prior to the accident that caused the loss of vision or impaired vision. The victim of a catastrophic injury that caused loss of sight is faced with life-long pain and suffering, medical treatments and the expenses that follow, as well as major modifications to their home and life.
Common Causes of Eye Injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Delayed or misdiagnosis of cancer, ear infections, or stroke
- Surgical errors -LASIK surgery errors or optometry mistakes could result in eye injury and vision loss.
- Anesthesia errors
- Corrosive or chemical exposure
- Contaminated contact lens solutions or eye drops
- Airbag Defect Accidents – A faulty airbag could damage the eye or fail to protect the eye from injuries.
- Automobile Accidents – The blunt force and/or trauma of a motor vehicle accident could lead to severe eye injuries.
- Contact Lens Solution – Bausch & Lomb’s defective contact lens solution as well as other drugs can pose serious risks to the eyes.
Our Pennsylvania Vision Loss Injury Lawyers Can Help
If you or a loved one have suffered or are suffering with a life-altering injury and/or disability such as blindness or deafness, as a result of someone’s negligence you could receive compensation for all that you have endured. Our vision loss injury lawyers at The Pisanchyn Law Firm want to help you gain some peace of mind after this devastating event. We will stop at nothing to ensure you get the compensation you deserve.
Please, call toll free at 1-800-444-5309 for a free consultation. We have offices in Scranton, Harrisburg and Pittsburgh and will travel to you.